Northwestern Mental Health Center is dedicated to providing a comprehensive benefits package for you and your family. Excellent benefits include a health plan, life and disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, vacation time and sick leave.
• Health insurance is available to full-time employees through Blue Cross and Blue Shield of MN. Employees enrolled in our health insurance benefit will also receive employer contributions to their Health Savings Account. Full-time employees may set aside funds for dependent care expenses or medical expenses deducted from their pay on a pre-tax basis, lowering their taxable income. Also, full-time employees have access to voluntary Aflac products, dental and vision coverage through Delta Dental of Minnesota and VSP, respectively. Eligibility for insurance benefits occurs on the first of the month following start date.
• NWMHC provides long-term disability and term life insurance to eligible full-time employees at no cost. You may also elect to purchase additional voluntary life insurance, short-term disability, and dependent life insurance for your spouse and/or dependents.
• Our 401(k) Plan provides you with the tools and flexibility you need to retire comfortably and securely. NWMHC contributes 5% with no employee match required. From day one, you will be 100 percent vested in your contributions and the NWMHC employer match.
• NWMHC offers a generous vacation policy, which starts to accrue on the first day. Our full-time employees start with three weeks of vacation per year. In addition, we also enjoy 10 paid holidays throughout the year. These benefits are pro-rated for part-time employees who work between 20-40 hours per week.
• Professional Liability Insurance
• Additional Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Verizon Wireless Discount
• Sanford Profile Discount
• Voluntary Nationwide Pet Insurance
• Voluntary LegalShield and IdentityShield