Requesting Your Medical Records
We take client confidentiality seriously and therefore, protect your medical record. Your medical record contains personal health information that could include medications, diagnoses, treatments, etc.
If you are requesting medical records for yourself or your dependent, you can submit your request:
• Via our Authorization For Use and Disclosure of Protected Health Information form
• During clinical instruction
• Fax to 218-955-7141 (HIPAA-secure)
• In-person or by mail: NWMHC
Attn: Medical Records
P.O. Box 603
Crookston, MN 56716
• Authorization For Use and Disclosure of Protected Health Information [Download PDF]
This document serves as both a Release of Information and a Medical Records request.